Sunday, April 26, 2009

You will Suffer me!

ToRmEnTeD:

Wake up, kid! There's much to do! What lost-like qualities you've dragged on since you were found! Hurry now! We've more time than I thought, but still not enough. You won't make it. We won't survive. This creeping dark is clawing at me...taking us both further and further toward the gates.

"Then, let me go!"

No! If I let you go, I'll have no one to protect me.

[He waited to no response.]

What's wrong with you? Why are you doing this to me?!

"This is all I have left. I'm trapped, ohkay? Why am I the one in persecution here? I still have a chance to live! You don't!"

No...that's not true. Save me. Please...I beg you, save me!

"Sorry, friend. It is out of my hands now."

You know...when I'm gone...when this is all over and there is nothing left...I will find you. I will find your sick, half-dead body lying in a puddle of its own fluids! You will beg me for mercy and the chance to see another day! You will receive nothing in return but sideways glances and pitiless beatings! Your body will become one with the roads you slither across...the ones you have abandoned me to. I will not forget your eyes, friend! No, I could never! You see, this is our turning point...the place where hearts are torn! Perhaps, if conditions were otherwise, we could drink to this solemn occasion. I leave you with this thought: Only one man has conquered the world by himself, needing not the courage or strength of fellow men. He is still here...he is still watching. He will never leave.

"I'm sorry, my friend. There is nothing I can do."

No comments:

Post a Comment