Monday, April 20, 2009

Medieval Mania!


I am so excited that our class has come together to put together what we are doing on Friday. When we talked about this at the beginning of the semester I had my doubts, but we are really doing this! When Dr. Mitchell came in to class and said that he just threw out the syllabus and was starting from scratch, I had no idea what to expect but this year had gone by fabulously. This project shows that we not only can learn inside the classroom but also outside. It also shows the dedication of our honors people. Having to put on a play and build a trebuchet while trying to study for finals and do everything else that comes at the end of the semester has not been easy but… here we are the week of and its coming along nicely. I don’t want to count all my chickens before they hatch but I just wanted to say thatnkyou for everyone’s hard work.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment