Sunday, April 26, 2009

Au Revoir

 

And now, the end is near, 


And so I face the final curtain. 


My friends, I'll say it clear;

I'll state my case of which I'm certain.  

Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew,

When I bit off more than I could chew,

But through it all, when there was doubt,

I ate it up and spit it out.

I faced it all and I stood tall

And did it my way.

Good bye Honors. I have loved learning from the greats, and I have enjoyed all our discussions. Even if I didn’t always read I still always learned something from every class. There really is no better way to experience UM than through being in Honors. I didn’t always agree with my professors or with the authors we read but they always taught me how to think for myself and form my own opinions. I will carry what I learned from the last two years with me through college. Thank you, for being good classmates and fellow searchers for the truth.

Pascal, 

We know the truth, not only by the reason, but by the heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment