Sunday, April 26, 2009

“That’s right…precisely!”


How can one man know so much? Dr. B is an amazing person! His quick wit and amazing patience make him irresistibly charming. I can relate to Dr. B on a personal level, while still holding him in the highest regard. Though I will NEVER reach his level of learning, he is still humble enough to get down on my level so that I may learn something significant – and learned I have. I have learned so much from all of the professors and guest speakers in ENH 112 this semester. They have all been well prepared and passionate, which has made learning a true pleasure. As Dr. B said on his last day with us, “the purpose of the Honors Program is to provide the student with a thorough knowledge of art, music, and literature.” They have all done this in an extraordinary way. Though I am looking forward to the coming year in Honors Lit, I will truly miss Dr. B and his witty remarks. Thank you, Dr. B for an amazing semester of learning and laughs!

No comments:

Post a Comment