Sunday, April 26, 2009

I type this with bandit gloves on.

I'm hiding. I'm always hiding. Up until this point in my life, I have had no reason to reveal the real me to the world. I think I know what it's about now...apart from serving God. How are we supposed to get through this train wreck called "life"? Think about every instance of pain you've ever seen or experienced. How do we do it? What drives us to keep going?

For me, I have no answer. All good things are worth fighting for, but what can you do when you consider nothing to be good? What real stake does someone like me hold in this world? None. Then, why am I fighting?

Part of me says it's just a reaction to the things people around me do. The other part is saying to stop. Stop and look around. This place is corrupt. There is no good. How can that be true though? How can I even begin to think that? Why have I been asking questions and giving no answers?

Well...sometimes, we don't get answers. Sometimes, we just have to guess and hope it's good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment