Sunday, April 26, 2009

I love you.

"The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe." - M. Night Shyamalan

Love is everything to me. Love influences every single thing I do. It is my life. What would we do without love?

Here's the problem:

We're always seeking out love. I know I am. It's just natural to want it! This constant pursuit of love is like waking up every morning so that you can step into the sunlight...and hope you will be able to catch the shadow in front of you. Why are we trying? What thing could possibly be so great as to chase it throughout our lives or risk everything and everyone we have to find it? Could that sort of thing even be real? Do we have THAT much trust in those around us? Maybe we're showing our true colors when love becomes the topic of conversation. Maybe some people are just more focused on it than others. I'd like to say the first theory is correct, but I know how true the second one is. It could be both.

Why do we trust in this one thing though?

I'm personally scared for my LIFE that it won't compare to the pre-conceived notion I have of it in my head.

I'm SCARED!

No comments:

Post a Comment