Monday, January 19, 2009

So speaking of confessions...

"It was all done for a giggle, as if our hearts were tickled to think we were
decieving those who would not think us capable of such behavior and would have
profoundly disapproved. Why then did I derive pleasure from an act I would
not have done on my own?...As soon as the words are spoken 'Let us go and do
it,' one is ashamed not to be shameless."



Augustine's words spark fond memories for me, as awful as that sounds! They remind me of the escapades of my youth...or of the past 3 semesters! There are a few of us who have a little habit of collecting the best signs we can find and displaying them on our walls. Here's a sample:





It was speaking of driving without auto insurance just so you know! (top)
Yes, the "No Parking" sign is in my bathroom. (bottom)

So there you have it! It's not just Augustine and his merry band of thugs running around taking things just for kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment